Crystals are mystical and they capture our imaginations, currently, they are one of the most popular trends when it comes to alternative medicine. Many people believe that crystals have many different healing abilities for both the body and mind. One common theory is that crystals interact with our body and the energies our bodies create and convert this energy into vibrational energy which can redirect and rechannel energy flow helping to unblock areas of the body that have become stuck.
When it comes to science there is no current evidence to support crystal healing. However today we will entertain the idea with our top 5 reasons why cats are attracted to your crystals.
Top 5 Reasons Your Cat Is Attracted to Your Crystals
- The colors, patterns, and reflections of light are very appealing to cats. You’ve all seen how cats love to chase lasers. Crystals are famous for reflecting light, which makes crystals pretty fun for cats. Seeing the light bounce off them in many different directions makes for some great but confusing entertainment for cats.
- Crystals are said by many alternative healers to emit a wide range of unique healing frequencies which can be soothing or stimulating to cats.
- Crystals have a smooth and satisfying texture that can be fun for your cat to touch. Just as you may enjoy stroking something smooth, certain cats like the feeling of something soft on their paws.
- Some people use their crystals with scented essential oils, especially for meditation. There’s a good chance that if you use essential oils with your crystals your cat is actually attracted to the smell of the oils, not the actual crystals.
- Some people believe that certain crystals can help reduce stress and anxiety in cats, although not proven by science are widely believed by many communities that practice alternative spiritual healing.
Why Is My Cat Drawn to Rose Quartz?
There are a few possible explanations for why your cat may be drawn to rose quartz. One possibility is that the stone emits a calming energy that your cat finds soothing. Rose quartz is also known as the “love stone” because it is said to promote feelings of love, empathy, and compassion. It’s possible that your cat is attracted to the stone’s energy of love and compassion.
Rose quartz is also known by many as the “stone of love” because it’s said to bring out our feeling of love, empathy, and compassion. So, if this is the case there’s a good chance that your cat is attracted to the stone’s energy because of their natural affinity with love and compassion.
Finally, another reason is that the physical properties of rose quartz are comforting for your cat. The stone is known for being soft and smooth which might make it comfortable for your cat to touch, brush against, or even lie on. Not to mention rose quart reflects light in a beautiful way which is certainly eye-catching.
- Why Is the Mother Cat Not Cleaning Kittens After Birth?
- How Long After Deworming a Cat Are the Worms Gone?
- Cat Not Eating After the Vet Visit? [What’s Going On?]
Do Cats Like Crystals
It’s no secret that cats are often drawn to sparkly, shiny objects. Cats are naturally curious animals and they enjoy visual stimulation. Some cats might see your crystals are potential toys just purely based on their ability to reflect light.
There’s no one fits all answer for if cats like crystals or not but it’s safe to say many do. Like humans, cats come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and personalities, and what one cat might like might not be true for another.
So cats like to explore and be curious whilst others like to just sleep and be lazy. If your cat is curious then there’s are good chance it will like your crystals.
Are Crystals Safe for Cats
Yes, Crystals are safe for cats. That comes with the pretense that your cat is not going to eat your crystals. I’ve never seen or heard of anyone’s cat eating their crystals but you never know, cats can be weird animals at times. So, Yes, Crystals are safe for cats as long as they don’t eat them.
What Kind of Crystals Should I Buy for My Cat?
There are many different types of crystals you can buy for your cat. It really depends on what you’re looking for in a crystal. If you want a crystal that promotes relaxation then amethyst or lavender quartz might be a good choice. If you’re looking for a crystal to help reduce stress and anxiety then try rose quartz or tourmaline.
Some people like to buy crystals that match their own energy signature or the energy they want to attract into their lives. There’s no wrong way to choose crystals for your cat, ultimately it’s up to you which crystals you decide to buy.